http://jancarolromancenovels.weebly.com MY NEW WEBSITE

This is my little block, in my little city.

I welcome comments, especially if they will help me help others. I'm open to receive your words.

I've been writing since I was 14, and normally I don't know how to stop. My notes become letters, my letters become books, and my books, well, they are definitely books! My published books can be seen at: http://www.jancarol.shorturl.com


Stop by often. Never know when I am going to say something profound... Yeah, right. I'm just me, a happy grandma of many, who loves to write!

Have a great day, and happy writing!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

What a month it has been!

Can you believe it is already February?  I guess everyone is asking that question.  It doesn't seem like New Years Day was but a few days ago, not weeks!

Well, I'm back!  Missouri has been hit pretty hard, but things are warming up, well, they will be.  Today it's still in the single digits, and it's nearly noon. Supposed to get to 30* in our area.  It's got to hurry up to get that warm.  North of us, people have it worse than we do, so I'm not going to complain.  I pray for all those who have lost power, and am so very thankful that we have not.

Here's a question for you:

What would you do for $5?  I guess some people would call that a loaded question.

http://www.fiverr.com/users/momofemmett

Check it out!  See what I would do for $5!

This site is cool.  I've found nothing offensive on it, and it's free to join and free to post!  Click on 'Home' and read what others are willing to do for $5!  Look to your right on that page, scroll down a little, and check out what others want you to do for $5.

Just a few more week before Spring will be here.  Time for gardens, time to clean up the yard, time for walking or jogging, whatever you are into.  Soon the Winter blues will be a thing of the past.  I hope those south of us are staying warm!


Until next time --  Have a great week and spread some joy to others!

1 comment: