http://jancarolromancenovels.weebly.com MY NEW WEBSITE

This is my little block, in my little city.

I welcome comments, especially if they will help me help others. I'm open to receive your words.

I've been writing since I was 14, and normally I don't know how to stop. My notes become letters, my letters become books, and my books, well, they are definitely books! My published books can be seen at: http://www.jancarol.shorturl.com


Stop by often. Never know when I am going to say something profound... Yeah, right. I'm just me, a happy grandma of many, who loves to write!

Have a great day, and happy writing!

Monday, November 1, 2010

I Am Thankful

November is basically the month of Thanksgiving.  We should be thankful every day of every month.  Here is a poem I wrote for Julie A.

I am thankful to my Father above
For His guidance, and for His love.
If not for Him, I surely wouldn't be.
He gave me agency, that sets me free.

I choose to listen to Him, to always obey,
For Him to sculpt, I am His modeling clay.
To read His Word, to know for certain,
What He wants me to do behind this Curtain.

There is a Veil, between Him and me,
So through faith, I know what I should be.
Listen to His Holy Spirit to be sure,
He will guide us against Satan's lure.

His Son, Jesus Christ, I owe more
Than my life, my breath, even my core.
Through the plans of His Loving Father
He gave His All, to each Sister and Brother.

He gave of Himself, for all our sins,
Now it is for us, to give back to Him.
Repentance, the prophets of old did cry,
And we ask forgiveness so that we may try...

To do good, as He would have us do
Don't let His work pass our hands through.
We can be saved from all our sin
If we will follow the examples from Him.


What is it you are thankful for?  It doesn't have to rhyme, just speak your mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment