http://jancarolromancenovels.weebly.com MY NEW WEBSITE

This is my little block, in my little city.

I welcome comments, especially if they will help me help others. I'm open to receive your words.

I've been writing since I was 14, and normally I don't know how to stop. My notes become letters, my letters become books, and my books, well, they are definitely books! My published books can be seen at: http://www.jancarol.shorturl.com


Stop by often. Never know when I am going to say something profound... Yeah, right. I'm just me, a happy grandma of many, who loves to write!

Have a great day, and happy writing!

Friday, November 19, 2010

A Special For You!

Thanksgiving is fast coming upon us.  It's already half past November!  I think we're skipping days!

The day after Thanksgiving is known as Black Friday, though I'm not sure why.  When I think of Black, I think of evil.  Do you?  Anyway, Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year.
Have you gone out in the middle of the night, trying to get the best bargains?  Not me!  I do not like crowds!  Especially the kind where there is pushing and shoving, anger, nastiness from someone who was after the very thing you just picked up!  No thanks!  I'll stay home and enjoy the quiet, most probably sleeping!

Then I thought, well, if everyone is looking for a bargain, why not offer them one?  So, here is what I'm offering:
SPECIAL!!!
Buy all four of my romance
novels online at:
http://www.jancarol.shorturl.com
Then contact me at:
romancenovelist56@gmail.com
with the date you purchased them,
and I will send you the names of
the next 7 novels that are ready
to be published, and you can
chose one of them... FREE!  The one
you choose will be sent to you
via email in a PDF.
 
 I wish for you a wonderful Thanksgiving week.  If you are traveling to be with family, or family is traveling to be with you, my prayer is that everyone traveling the roads will be safe and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment