http://jancarolromancenovels.weebly.com MY NEW WEBSITE

This is my little block, in my little city.

I welcome comments, especially if they will help me help others. I'm open to receive your words.

I've been writing since I was 14, and normally I don't know how to stop. My notes become letters, my letters become books, and my books, well, they are definitely books! My published books can be seen at: http://www.jancarol.shorturl.com


Stop by often. Never know when I am going to say something profound... Yeah, right. I'm just me, a happy grandma of many, who loves to write!

Have a great day, and happy writing!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's been forever!

I know, if you're still with me, it's a miracle!  I have been so very busy, you wouldn't believe me.

Now I have 19 books on Amazon.com!!  I told you I'd been busy.

I have my own website, too!  http://jancarolromancenovels.weebly.com
I invite you to go check it out.  You can find pages of all my books and the synopsis.  Under
the book cover picture is the URL where you can find them on Amazon.com.

It's been a long road, but not that hard to travel.  Self-publishing can be rewarding, and it doesn't
have to cost you an arm and a leg.

I have also been busy helping others by editing their books, and helping them become published
authors as well.

You know that commercial...they show this and tell you how much it costs, and show you that
and tell you how much it costs, then they show something money can't buy... Well, believe me,
money can't buy the joyous feeling of seeing someone holding their first published book!  I really
enjoy helping others.

Know anyone who writes?  Send them to me!  momofemmett@gmail.com

Hope to see you on my website!

Jan

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Now I hope you sell some of those books. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete